- Published: July 15, 2021
Cyberbit Range is the world’s leading cyber-security training platform for cyber professionals with clients from Fortune 500, Universities, Governments, and Militaries globally. Sounds intriguing? That’s because it is!
Cyberbit Range deploys real-world attacks using reverse-engineered malware onto a virtual corporate network, allowing users to defend against live attacks using commercial-grade security tools to effectively train cyber professionals in industry-standard detection, response, and attack mitigation techniques.
If you are looking for a job that will allow you to work with cutting-edge technologies on the cloud-based service of Cyber Training of a super cool and successful company, come and join us!
Using reverse-engineered malware onto a virtual corporate network, allowing users to defend against live attacks using commercial-grade security tools to
effectively train cyber professionals in industry-standard detection, response, and attack mitigation techniques.
- Take part in the development of cyber attacks for training and simulation purposes, from ideation and requirements definition of product release.
- Own the investigation flow as executed by an operator and a security analyst, working on some of the most advanced security technologies and techniques.
- Work with all those involved in creating the scenarios – penetration testers, IT, SW developers, security analysts, security experts, dev-ops, and technical writers.
- At least 2 years of work experience in programming
- Proven experience in .NET framework languages - C# and PowerShell
- Ability to identify, mitigate, and explain network attack flows.
- Experience and know-how in writing security reports.
- Must be well versed in common network security threats, as well as best practices to mitigate them.
- Proven experience and knowledge with security analysis technologies, tools (e.g., SIEM, FW, AV, IPS, EDR).
- procedures & policies common in a SOC and by Incident Response experts and industry best practices.
- Thorough knowledge and hands-on experience in networking protocols, common network components, and monitoring/investigation tools.
- Hands-on experience with Windows and Linux machines.
- Good writing capabilities; English at a very high level.
- Passion for training and pedagogic – an advantage.
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified but up for the challenge - we want, you to apply