We, the cyber security group in Cognyte, are building a new and exciting next-gen platform for Threat Hunting and Cyber Investigation. We use cutting-edge technologies to collect and combine unique data from various sources to allow the development of cyber oriented advanced analytics and swift investigation of advanced cyber-attacks.
The research team greatly impacts the design of the cyber security product. The team analyzes various Cyber threats and attack scenarios define and leads the advanced cyber analytics development and malware investigation.
The team shares a passion for cyber security and has different specialties such as malware analysis, network and endpoint forensics, machine learning, and more.
So, if you rock at the Cyber security field and want to have a big impact on the development of an innovative platform, come work with us!
As a Cyber Security researcher you’ll make an impact on
- Analyzing various cyber threats and attack scenarios and finding creative solutions for complex cyber investigations
- Initiating new research directions and creating advanced analytics
- Impacting the roadmap and design of the product
- Interacting with a wide variety of technologies (such as forensic investigation tools, Elastic stack, etc.)
- Interacting with all group stakeholders (Product, Architecture, Data science and developers)
You’ll be using your talents in
- 4+ years experience in cyber security research \ malware research
- Deep understanding of contemporary threats landscape and attack vectors - familiarity with MITRE ATT&CK
- Proven experience in programming (python/or OO languages)
- Knowledge and deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., HTTPS, SSL, DNS, SMB, RPC, Kerberos, NTLM)
- In-depth knowledge of Windows, Linux or macOS Internals
- Hands-on experience with investigative platforms such as EDR tools, network packet capture and parsers
- Experience with big data platforms (SQL, Pandas, Elasticsearch, HDFS, Spark) – an advantage
- Experience in reverse engineering and disassemblers/debuggers (such as - Windbg, IDA, x64dbg) - an advantage
We believe that diverse teams drive the greatness of ideas, products, and companies. Whatever your race, gender, age, creed, or taste in music – if you’ve got the drive, commitment, and dedication to be the best, do your best, and work with the best, then come join us. We’re waiting for you.
Curious? Apply now.