At Cognyte we create mind-blowing investigative analytics software to speed up investigations and allow customers to detect and respond to real security threats like terror, crime, fraud, cyber threats, crypto crime, and more.
We did a spinoff in early 2021 and are independently traded on Nasdaq. We’re young, develop cutting-edge technology, and we’re going far, fast.
So, if you rock at Backend Engineer, and want in on the action, let’s talk!
As Backend Engineer you’ll make an impact on
- Leading the architecture, design and implementation of our core product using the latest Big Data and Backend technologies
- Developing high-scale applications that analyze massive amounts of data and turning them into valuable insights
- Working closely with the other development teams, architecture, product, and delivery managers to create high quality deliverables
- Taking an active role in our agile processes, design reviews, brainstorming, and knowledge-sharing sessions
- 3+ years’ work related industry experience using Java/Scala/Python
- Experience with Big Data technologies: Hadoop, Spark, Elasticsearch (ELK), Flink, Kafka and similar – an advantage
- Experience building and deploying large scale, low-latency data processing systems
- Excellent understanding of performance, profiling, and optimization
- Experience working in the Unix/Linux environment
- Solid knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals including data structures and algorithms
- Experience working with CI/CD, Kubernetes, Airflow, Spring (boot) framework – an advantage
- Passionate about problem solving with excellent communication and team-work skills
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
We believe that diverse teams drive the greatness of ideas, products, and companies. Whatever your race, gender, age, creed, or taste in music – if you’ve got the drive, commitment, and dedication to be the best, do your best, and work with the best, then come join us. We’re waiting for you.
Curious? Apply now.
Start the adventure