- Published: April 4, 2022
Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment for millions of active users across the Universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv.
We're looking for a proactive Cyber Security Engineer to join our top-notch security team and establish our security operations center.
- Lead design and implementation of security response automation, integrating various information and cyber defense tools using scripting languages such as Python, Bash and PowerShell to create fast, intelligent responses to common and/or critical cyber incidents
- Monitor security events and perform triage analysis to identify security incidents
- Respond to security incidents by collecting, analyzing and preserving digital evidence and ensuring that incidents are tracked in accordance with SOC requirements
- Improve our in-house incident response capabilities by building and developing new threat management practices, authoring and adapting playbooks
- Work closely with IT and R&D teams to develop and deliver security tools, configuration and policies in both IT and Cloud environments to improve information security detection reporting
- 3+ years information security hands-on experience
- Scripting skills (e.g. Python, Bash, PowerShell scripting)
- Passionate about technology and security, and well informed on information security principles and practices, cybersecurity trends, news, and best practices.
- Experience with security solutions on both on-prem and Cloud environments (Network Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Web content filters, WAF, DB-FW).
- In-depth understanding of SIEM technology (i.e. ELK), incident handling, incident response & Automation
- In-depth technical knowledge of IT systems and cloud production environments
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Familiar with Malware Research, Forensics, Threat Hunting