- Published: October 25, 2021
WSC Sports is the world’s fastest-growing sports-tech company, the developer of AI-based automation solutions for sports content creation and distribution, automatically and in real-time.
Working with Great people in an awesome environment, using cutting edge technologies (video editing, AI, data, and sports- altogether!) with the opportunity to influence innovative products for NBA, Bundesliga, FIBA, Fox Sports, and other sports giants - are only part of the things WSC Sports has to offer!
What you’ll do:
- Respond to customer support inquiries as quickly and accurately as possible
- Become an expert user of all WSC Sports products
- Reproduce and provide updates to customers regarding reported issues/defects
- Manage communication with other departments
- Making sure customers tickets are being handled properly and according to SLA
- Contribute to our knowledge base
What you’ll need:
- Availability to work 3 shifts a week, including nights
- Team player
- Quick learner, independent and detail-oriented
- Perform multiple tasks and prioritize
- Technology-oriented with analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English (both written and verbal)
- Great communication skills
- Experience in similar roles.
- Interest in sports.