PayEm is an innovative Fintech startup, backed by the top venture capitalist in Israel & the US. Our product disrupts organizational finance by providing the first SaaS for both Procurement & Finance teams.
As a Customer Support Engineer, you will be the first line of support for PayEm’s customers and going to handle support cases to ensure issues are handled on time and to our customers utmost satisfaction, working closely with the Development and Product teams, assisting in building our Knowledge base for our customers.
You will be working with a ticketing system and various troubleshooting tools.
This is a one in a million opportunity to join a team headed for huge success while it’s still small enough to fit everyone in a single table at the bar. If you want to make an impact, if you’re not afraid of solving complex challenges, passionate about customer service & a critical thinker, this opportunity is for you - we’re saving you a seat at our table!
- Familiarity with common support tools such as Intercom/Salesforce
- Previous experience in accounting / ERP integrations is a great advantage
About The Role:
- Gain knowledge of PayEm’s platform, features and capabilities
- Triage issues to assess the right handling process
- Understand what our clients are looking to achieve and gather information on potential business implications in order to proceed the most suitable resolution on a timely basis
- Proactively flag issues internally to avoid customer initiated escalations
- Escalate issues to the Development team for further handling and resolution
- Provide assistance to customers around PayEm’s Spend Management platform and resolve payment issues to merchants worldwide
- Communicate with customers mainly via Email and phone calls
- Document knowledge in the form of articles and Internal documentation
- Follow with customers to ensure technical issues are resolved and assess level of satisfaction
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, and Customer Success teams to ensure quick turnaround and provide quality service to PayEm customers.
- 1-3 years of experience in Customer Service or SaaS Support teams
- Ability to work EST US Business hours (Monday- Friday)
- Native English speaker
- Excellent written communication
- Self-motivated, self-starter with a strong work ethic who’s passionate about clients
- Ability to work cross functionally and communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Process driven & problem-solving mindset and a customer-first approach
- Experience with Customer cases Troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis