- Published: July 16, 2021
If you come from a computer dev background but have a passion for support and working with people, this is the position for you.
Incredibuild, the leading solution provider of software acceleration technology, is looking for a talented Customer Support Engineer.
Help developers in fortune 500 companies and triple-A gaming studios like Epic Games, Rockstar, and others get the best Incredibuild experience. Lead the successful integration of Incredibuild products while working with complex technologies and advanced environments such as modern IDEs, DevOps, Public Cloud, and others.
- Own customer incidents from creation to resolution
- Work closely with other support members, QA, R&D, and Product Management to troubleshoot, reproduce, resolve, and accurately document support incidents in a timely and professional manner
- Provide general product support for installation, configuration, and implementation requests. Provide general product support for installation, configuration, and implementation requests
- Contribute knowledge on a regular basis to the company's Knowledge Base and create examples and how-to documents
- Effectively and accurately record customer defects and enhancement requests
- Minimum of 5 years experience in technical software support/other customer-facing roles
- At least 3 years of software engineering background
- Hands-on admin experience with Linux and Windows operating systems, software development, networking, and client-server application architecture
- Service-oriented personality and excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and verbal customer-facing communication skills
- Excellent analytical, debugging, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work efficiently on multiple time-critical tasks and prioritize effectively
- B.A or B.Sc. in Computer Sciences, Engineering or another related field.
- Available to work US business hours - Advantage
- B.Sc. in Computer Sciences, Engineering or another related field – Advantage
- Fluent in Hebrew and English. Additional languages - Advantage
- Experience in the software development or gaming Industry - Advantage