- Published: August 17, 2021
BriefCam is the industry’s leading provider of Video Synopsis® solutions for rapid video review and search, real-time alerting, and quantitative video insights.
BriefCam products utilize the latest deep learning technology to improve security, safety, and efficiency and are deployed by top law enforcement agencies, governments, and Fortune 500 companies across the globe.
We’re growing and looking for a technical support specialist to join our customer success team.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced global customer support Director to lead our customer support team. Show excellent leadership communication and interpersonal skills, highly technical and be a role model and mentor to staff.
The Customer Support team provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers, diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware issues.
- The ideal candidate will have proven experience working and leading a customer support team to enable the following:
- Managing a global customer support department’s day-to-day function.
- Serve as the key technical person for customers and partners, maintain a knowledge base, and knowledge sharing.
- Responding to all tier’s customer support issues.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Communicate with customers through a series of actions, either via phone, email, or chat, until issues are resolved.
- Ensure all issues are properly logged and provide relevant feedback to the product team.
- Formulating and Implementing customer support processes to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining up to date team training and knowledge level with new product versions
- Assessing support statistics and preparing detailed reports on the findings.
- Work with all internal teams, including sales, delivery, engineering, and product management.
- Act as the primary liaison between the company and your customers
- Proven managerial experience as a Global Support Director
- Hands-on experience with Windows and Linux
- Hands-on experience with databases – PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis
- Experience in Security, and Customer Insights markets, specifically in the Video Management Software (VMS) space, is an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of both hardware and software products (e.g., server and storage architectures, networking, TCP/IP, client/server environments, etc.) and excellent technical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies is an advantage
- The ability to communicate in English fluently, both in writing and orally, is mandatory