We are looking for a Customer Success Team Leader to join our high-performing sales organization, working within a global team to provide best-in-class service to our growing client base. You will be a pioneer in managing the Tel-Aviv Customer Sucess Team. Your track record and experience in customer success will help us nurture and grow our accounts from initial onboarding to adoption to renewal. You are a natural problem-solver, looking to insert yourself as a vital business resource for your clients while always looking to expand the Lusha footprint and product stickiness. If you’re a process-driven, entrepreneurial, people person, and ready to grow, then this is the role for you.
Lusha connects you to your most relevant potential customers by creating simple, self-served products that provide access to meaningful and insightful B2B data. We offer ways to leverage data as an enabler for better, smarter, and faster conversions at every stage of the customer lifecycle. Lusha was named Top 100 G2 Best Software Company and Top 100 Fastest-Growing product in 2020. Based in Tel Aviv, Israel, Lusha is a fast-growing startup that offers its 130+ employees the opportunity to take an active role in shaping the company's future.
On the people side, we believe in creating a caring and fun environment where our employees can be individuals and at the same time, belong to something bigger – the Lushian family. Because ultimately, that’s the key to driving growth for our employees, our company, and our customers. So, if you are customer & impact-focused, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and love working in a place that doesn’t really feel like work, this is your opportunity to become a Lushian and feel the vibes.
- Manage a team of Customer Success Managers
- Be part of building the team's new structure, R&R's, and processes
- Lead, coach, and empower the customer success team
- Ensure execution of customer journey touchpoints, including onboarding, business reviews, retention, renewals, and other opportunities
- Monitor and manage the health of your team's book of business, focusing on improving engagement and maximizing product adoption and license growth
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure visibility and alignment
- Oversee escalations for the team's accounts
- Foster a positive team culture and participate in team development including hiring, onboarding, career developments, and performance management
- 2+ years of managing a team of Customer Success Managers/Account Managers
- 4+ years experience as Customer Sucess Manager/Account Manager
- Renewal's and upsells experience
- Strong collaboration, time management, influencing, and prioritization skills
- Analytical approach to problem-solving and process improvements
- A strong work ethic, integrity, and desire to succeed
- Experience using a CRM like Salesforce or Hubspot
- Strong executive presence, with comfort presenting to decision-makers
- Self-starter, results-oriented, process-oriented, and entrepreneurial
This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday, 9:00-18:00.
- Adaptable, comfortable with change, and not afraid to be bold: You know how to perform and contribute through the ebbs and flows of sales at a tech startup
- A nimble, action-oriented professional - Lusha is a high volume and dynamic sales environment, and you’re someone who thrives in an environment where both velocity and quality of service and interaction are critical
- Process-oriented and organized - You’re able to take stock of your account base and prioritize time effectively
- A nurturing entrepreneur - It’s still early in the Lusha journey. With many new products and features on the roadmap, you’re excited to solve client issues and pain points through the adoption of new solutions. You aren’t afraid to propose a commercial solution and find ways to increase ARR through renewal or license/credit additions
- An exceptional collaborator - you recognize that collaboration is the key to success. You’ll work regularly with Product, R&D, Marketing in addition to your sales colleagues
- Analytical - At Lusha we measure everything. You’ll analyze our GTM strategy constantly, proposing new and better ways to connect with our customers.