Intuition Robotics™ is a VC backed startup developing cognitive AI social agents and products that are changing how people and machines interact. The company was founded in 2016 and is based in Israel with offices in San Francisco, CA.
The company has raised over $58M in funding and is supported by renowned industry experts. Some of our key investors include Toyota, Samsung Next, iRobot and more.
Intuition Robotics™ is the creator of ElliQ™, the social & wellness Companion, which helps older adults stay active and engaged with a proactive social robot that overcomes the digital divide. The company's AI cognitive computing technology, award-winning design, and intuitive interaction models provide a natural way for older adults to reap the benefits of technology without the need to master the tools.
Do you want a job that is both technically challenging & involves working closely with people?
Do you want to work with robots that help people live more fulfilling lives?
This might be the job for you.
We are looking for a Customer Success Engineer with a strong understanding of technology and IOT devices and great people skills, who is in the latter stages of their degree.
- Shift-based position, occasional weekends in the future
- In the 2nd year or later of their degree and at least 1 year of customer support/success experience, preferably in IoT or at a SaaS/ HaaS company - must
- Native English Speaker - conversational and written and the ability to effectively articulate complex information for non-technical customers. - must
- Good understanding of American Culture (preferably lived in the USA for a period) ;
- Great people and communication skills. Live & breathe talking to customers and helping them! ;A passion for helping people and elders
- Strong understanding of support processes and techniques focused on creating an exceptional customer experience
- Experience handling customer inquiries through email, chat, phone, and through social media. Familiarity with support tools and applications (JIRA, Zendesk etc) - an advantage
- Self-starter with an exceptional ability to identify knowledge gaps and work to learn what you don’t already know
- Document and reproduce customer-related issues involving both software and hardware - an advantage
- Strong technical abilities including an understanding of network, connectivity, and wifi with ability to troubleshoot - an advantage