Novidea is an insurance technology company solving the toughest challenges faced by insurance distribution businesses. Our innovative, data-driven insurance software platform allows to manage the entire policy lifecycle across all lines of business, using data to inform every business decision, cross-sell and up-sell. Novidea delivers a 360-degree business view, and a powerful competitive advantage.
We are looking for an excellent Customer Success Manager to join the team.
In this position, you will be a part of the Customer Success team, and you will be responsible for handling multiple projects make sure company procedures, practices, and operations go right on time, and supporting administration issues in the division. We are looking for someone used to work in a fast-paced environment with flexibility in response to changing priorities and needs.
What will you do:
- Work with Delivery managers to plan projects, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
- Provide administrative support and ensure organized, efficient operations
- Accompanying the client in requests for changes and increasing the usability of the system and part of the creation of the product strategy
- Collaborating with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
- Analyzing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation
- Accurately documenting the project's creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project's scope and budget
- Actively participate in process improvement development and determine areas for improvement of project-related processes
- Meeting preparation and follow-ups.
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar position
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PPT).
- Knowledge of CRM systems, preferably Salesforce
- Insurance industry knowledge – an advantage
Language skills: Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to perform under pressure and deliver fast
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Full-time job, willing to work extra hours when required