Comeet is a collaborative recruiting SaaS platform for a modern business world that is rapidly integrating other collaborative tools like Google Drive, Asana, Slack, Dropbox and Box.
Easily deployed into almost any organization, Comeet replaces legacy applicant tracking systems, and spreadsheets. Everything needed to find candidates, reduce the pool to a short list, and identify and hire the best is integrated. Tasks are automated, everyone and everything are coordinated and scheduled, and nothing and no one falls through the cracks. Our customers love the system.
- Become an expert of Comeet’s platform
- Take ownership of new accounts and manage their on-boarding
- Build strong relationships with our clients to understand their needs and ensure their success with Comeet
- Serve as the main point of contact and liaison between clients and the rest of the Comeet team
- Recommend solutions & best practices to address specific customer business needs
- Collect and present user feedback to product management to influence development priorities and future roadmap
In general, you need to do whatever it takes to make their experience as wonderful as possible. You’ll understand their pain points, and be the channel through which their concerns and feedback will be heard internally so we can continually improve the product.
The most important requirement is that you care about the experience of others.You’ve got to want the customer to have a great time with Comeet and realize a ton of value. Friendliness and patience are necessary personality traits. It’s like working at Disney World and ensuring each guest has a great time at the park. You’ll be this person at Comeet - just without Mickey Mouse ears. You also need to be able to independently organize and prioritize tasks and schedules; this isn’t a fit for anyone who’s OK with things falling through the cracks.
- Proficiency in English + Hebrew is a MUST
- At least 2 years experience as a Customer Success/ Project Manager in SAAS company working with global clients
- Background in Hitech / Saas / Startup companies is a Must
- Previous experience as an HRIS Manager or Recruiter is a strong advantage
- Be driven: No one needs to push you to excel; going the extra mile is just who you are
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use
- Technical Orientation