Brew is a strategic marketing platform that measures the impact of ALL of a company’s marketing activities and provides the insights to drive commercial success.
We serve global clients, supporting Senior Marketing Leaders as they devise, manage and deliver marketing strategies, creating measurable business impact.
What will you do
- Manage Brew’s post-sale engagement. From onboarding and integration through adoption and value demonstration to successful retention and expansion.
- Create trusted-advisor level relationships with relevant stakeholders (ops to C-level) to ensure constant delivery and advertisement of core and incremental value, KPI oriented activities and positive ROI.
- Support Brew users and drive adoption by conducting training sessions, webinars and workshops to promote the use of Brew’s platform across all levels and empower our client’s strategy, marketing efforts and marketing’s impact on the business.
- Understand client needs and assist with development prioritization, feature definition and alignment and overall product evolution according to both Brew strategic roadmap and market trends.
- Cultivate a customer-centric mentality while collaborating closely with the product, marketing and sales teams to provide the VOC and communicate customer feedback to strengthen Brew’ operational components around insights, growth, retention and expansions.
- 3+ years of customer success experience at a data driven SaaS company dealing with high-level stakeholders.
- Ability to extract actionable insights from large data sets, create impactful visualizations, and tell compelling stories through data.
- Tech-oriented. Resourceful and out of the box thinker with an ability to work through problems and execute at a fast-growing company.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet targets and commitments.
- Experience within the marketing domain – advantage.
- Native level English.