We’re looking for an awesome Customer Success Manager to join our dream team.
Overwolf is revolutionizing the way people create and play games. With over 15B app and mod downloads per year, we empower 90K creators to build gaming experiences that serve 20M gamers every month.
We’re on a quest to turn "in-game creator" into a new profession and build the next generation of games.
Ready to join the pack?
As a Customer Success Manager in Overwolf, your core responsibility will be to work with the in-game app creators in our community, help them build amazing app experiences for many different games, and set them up for success. Customer Success Managers in Overwolf are fast and creative thinkers who know how to navigate complex relationships and projects, and work with different teams and companies of all sizes.
In this role, you will:
- Own developer relationships and support app developers, helping them achieve greatness
- Work closely with app developers on strategy, user experience, product improvements and retention of their apps
- Provide product reviews and insights for apps on the Overwolf platform
- Work with internal Overwolf teams such as R&D, Marketing, QA, Support, Product and Operations to make sure that our app developers have everything they need
- Develop a solid understanding of our developer’s business models and priorities in order to optimize their relationship with Overwolf
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with our app developer partners
- Often be required to lead the execution of a project with developers, including maintenance of marketing plans, growth, monetization and long-term strategies
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Worked on a platform that depends on third party developers or managed gaming communities (a plus)
- Hardcore gamer, actively playing 2-3 PC games
- Excellent written and verbal English communication
- Ability to work in dynamic hours due to time differences with developers from around the world (when needed)
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative team setting
- Out-of-the-box thinking and the ability to improvise provide creative solutions to complex issues
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment while managing numerous projects under tight deadlines
- Exceptional analytical skills
- High level of attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills, friendly, positive attitude