- Published: January 2, 2022
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our high-performing sales organization, working within a global team to provide best-in-class service to our growing client base. Your track record and experience in customer success will help us nurture and grow our accounts from initial onboarding to adoption to renewal. You are a natural problem-solver, looking to insert yourself as a vital business resource for your clients while always looking to expand the Lusha footprint and product stickiness. If you’re process-driven, entrepreneurial, and ready to grow, then this is the role for you.
Lusha connects you to your most relevant potential customers by creating simple, self-served products that provide access to meaningful and insightful B2B data. We offer ways to leverage data as an enabler for better, smarter, and faster conversions at every stage of the customer lifecycle. Lusha was named Top 100 G2 Best Software Company and Top 100 Fastest-Growing product in 2020. Based in the center of Tel Aviv, Israel, Lusha is a fast-growing startup that offers its 230+ employees the opportunity to take an active role in shaping the future of the company.
On the people's side, we believe in creating a caring and fun environment where our employees can be individuals and at the same time, belong to something bigger – the Lushian family. Because ultimately, that’s the key to driving growth for our employees, our company, and our customers. So, if you are customer & impact-focused, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and love working in a place that doesn’t really feel like work, this is your opportunity to become a Lushian and feel the vibes.
- Manage a book of up to 250 clients from initial onboarding to expansion to renewal
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience, ensuring the maximization of our product value in order to drive customer growth
- Lead every aspect of the post-sale relationship; onboarding, regular check-ins, run business reviews
- Monitor and manage the health of your book of business, focusing on improving engagement and maximizing product adoption and license growth
- Work alongside your counterparts within the AE and SDR/BDR team to map out strategic accounts
- Drive positive net retention through annual renewals, retention of canceling accounts, and ongoing support
- Solicit valuable product feedback and feature requests, acting as a conduit to our product and engineering teams
- Adaptable, comfortable with change, and not afraid to be bold: You know how to perform and contribute through the ebbs and flows of sales at a tech startup
- A nimble, action-oriented professional - Lusha is a high volume and dynamic sales environment, and you’re someone who thrives in an environment where both velocity and quality of service and interaction are critical
- Process-oriented and organized - You’re able to take stock of your account base and prioritize time effectively
- A nurturing entrepreneur - It’s still early in the Lusha journey. With a number of new products and features on the roadmap, you’re excited to solve client issues and pain points through the adoption of new solutions. You aren’t afraid to propose a commercial solution and find ways to increase ARR through renewal or license/credit additions
- An exceptional collaborator - you recognize that collaboration is the key to success. You’ll work regularly with Product, R&D, Marketing in addition to your sales colleagues
- At Lusha we measure everything. You’ll analyze our GTM strategy constantly, proposing new and better ways to connect with our customers
- 2+ years as Account Manager / Customer Success Manager
- Renewals and Upsells experience is a MUST
- SAAS company background is a plus
- Background in Sales is a plus
- Strong ability to work on high volumes and velocity
- Analytical approach to problem-solving and process improvements
- A strong work ethic, integrity, and desire to succeed
- Experience using a CRM like Salesforce or Hubspot
- High integrity with a collaborative attitude
- Strong executive presence, with comfort presenting to decision-makers
- Self-starter, results-oriented, process-oriented, and entrepreneurial
- Customer obsessed with a “can do” approach
- This is a full time position, Monday-Friday, 9:00-18:00.