Incredibuild, the leading software development acceleration solution, with customers like Microsoft, Juniper, Amazon, Nintendo, Citi, and most AAA gaming studios like Epic, is looking for a Technical Customer Success Manager to join our team.
As a Technical Customer Success Manager at Incredibuild, you'll use your skills to ensure the ongoing success and development of your portfolio.
You will proactively engage each account to identify risks, uncover opportunities, and to ensure that every customer in your portfolio is getting value from Incredibuild. If you’re tech-savvy and passionate about customer relationships, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
Who you are:
- You know how to work with a big portfolio of accounts from all sizes and make the best out of them
- You’re an organized multitasker who prioritizes the tasks that make the most impact
- You know how to be strategic but also how to get dirty with details when needed
What your day to day will look like:
- Onboard new clients, develop existing ones, be a promoter of engagement within portfolio.
- Build strong customer relationships, especially with key customer stakeholders and sponsors
- Own both renewal and expansion for clients while Identifying opportunities for growth and executing accordingly
- Act as a trusted advisor for any Incredibuild product issue /inquiry
- Initiate and conduct discussions with clients around value from products
- Keep track of key account customer success metrics
- Communicate progress to both internal and external stakeholders
- Being a do-er who does wherever it takes to have a smile on a customer face.
- 5 years proven track record of Technical Account Management/Technical CSM/Professional Services or other relevant experience
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and projects
- Experience with Technical solutions - Must
- Working days - Monday till Friday - Must
- Experience in development tools - Big advantage
- Experience and strong technical knowledge with Linux / Windows OS
- A listener who is customer-oriented and attentive to their needs
- Experience in using software for sales such as Salesforce
- Proficient in English, read, write, and converse - Must