- Published: July 16, 2021
As a Customer Success Team Leader, you will lead a team of experts working with leading technology companies across various business sectors, including Fortune 500 companies. You will be responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience throughout the entire customer lifecycle. You will establish a strong relationship with our customers, empowering them to maximize the potential of our solutions as they grow with us.
You will be responsible to:
- Grow and manage our Customer Success team.
- Assist in building the methodology and structure of our customer success processes.
- Lead the relationship with our key accounts (Fortune 500 companies). Establish and develop relationships with key people within customer organizations.
- Head a team to manage the retention and growth of ActiveFence’s customer base.
- Assist and empower our customers to utilize ActiveFence solutions fully.
- Support and sustain a consistent feedback loop with ActiveFence customers.
- Ensure fulfillment of the most impactful deliverables to support the achievement of our customers’ Trust & Safety goals.
- Identify risks and obstacles for customers in achieving their Trust & Safety objectives and proactively advise on how best to mitigate them.
- Become our customers’ trusted advisor and consultant, understanding their operations, goals, and challenges and constantly providing new value.
- Assist in refining and developing ActiveFence's customer health score, ensuring its effective implementation.
- Identify expansion opportunities facilitating development and materialization of account growth.
- Be responsible for onboarding new customers and advising on product usage best practices to our growing client base.
- Work alongside Product, Sales, Marketing, Intelligence, and R&D teams to orchestrate the implementation process of cross-functional solutions for new and existing customers.
- Provide consistent customer feedback to Intelligence and Product teams to improve our solutions.
- At least 5 years of Customer Success or account management experience in SaaS or technology services companies.
- 2 years of relevant managerial experience in technology companies.
- Perfect English - written & verbal.
- Tech-savvy, able to deeply understand complicated topics and convey them in a simple manner to an audience.
- Mission-oriented and passionate about doing good.
- Amazing attention to detail.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and storytelling skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Experience managing and strategically growing six and seven-figure enterprise customer spend.
- Experience working at early-stage companies - strong preference
- Experience in any of the following: OSINT, cyber, malware, adware, counter-terrorism, and Info-ops.
- Experience in any of the following: Consulting, Product Management or Product marketing.
- Entrepreneurial experience.