- Published: July 21, 2021
As a CSM at Syte, you will own your accounts through managing relationships with users and decision makers, managing renewals and growth objectives, while being accountable for customer and partner satisfaction. In this role you’ll have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with Product Management, Marketing, Sales and R&D. This is a high-impact, hands-on, strategic role that will help position Syte as a leader in the retail-tech space.
What are we looking for
The ultimate candidate will demonstrate core traits of ambition and daring, genuine curiosity about customer’s business needs, strong technical orientation and ability to fine tune solutions.
Customer Success Managers at Syte are trusted partners to our customers, transforming technology into tangible business value.
In this role you will
- Manage the post-sales relationship for corporate and enterprise accounts. Serve as the primary client contact and advocate for day to day and escalated issues and requests.
- Monitor usage and engagement level and work together with the client to optimize and demonstrate constant value
- Meet assigned targets for renewal and growth objectives in assigned accounts.
- Establish and maintain customer satisfaction across named accounts through account planning, proactive client communications, issue remediation and containment, as well as performance measurement.
- Ensure our customers receive the utmost value of Syte's product.
- Actively grow the existing account base to identify new value creation opportunities.
- 4+ years of experience as CSM/AM or equivalent customer facing roles in international enterprise B2B customer management
- Proven experienced with owning customer’s renewals and expansions technically and commercially
- Exceptional customer orientation, interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead and motivate, develop clear and creative solutions to problems and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Independent, proactive and out of the box thinker
- English fluency both verbal and written
- Experience in working with e- commerce clients and Understanding e -commerce analytics - Big advantage
- Work days from Monday - Friday