- Published: September 9, 2021
You will be responsible for:
- Empowering our clients.
- Working closely with our customers to deeply understand their operations, goals, and challenges.
- Plan, execute, and deploy Trust and Safety solutions based on ActiveFence technology and capabilities as managed services.
- Owning relationships with customers from first interaction all the way to a successful partnership
- Preparing written materials and presenting them to potential and existing clients.
- Working closely with Product, Sales, Marketing, Intelligence, and R&D teams and orchestrating the implementation process of cross-functional solutions for new and existing customers.
- Recognizing up-sell and cross-sell opportunities and working with our GTM team to pursue them.
- Representing the customer’s voice and needs within ActiveFence.
- Deep understanding of technology, with the ability to convey technical concepts.
- Perfect English - written & verbal.
- At least 4 years of experience in Solution/Presale Engineering, Product management, and product marketing roles
- Experience in any of the following is an advantage: OSINT, cyber, malware, mobile, counter-terrorism, disinformation, online marketing, consulting.
- VERY quick learner - able to deeply understand complicated topics and be able to simplify them to an audience.
- Experience working at or with global tech enterprises.
- Excellent communication & storytelling skills.
- Amazing attention to detail.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Managerial experience - an advantage.
- Experience in product management - an advantage.
- Entrepreneurial experience - an advantage.
- Stand up comedy experience - an advantage.