- Published: September 30, 2020
We are looking for eager and talented individuals for our growing Technical Support team, a part of the R&D department, to perform various tasks.
You will be a part of a fast-growing cybersecurity company, learn and practice high-end cyber skills from the best in the business and support customers globally. You will work with amazing people who work together to improve the cybersecurity field.
- Act as a frontline for all the customer needs and questions
- Traveling to our customers, both locally and globally, and performing high-end cyber security assessments and training
- In charge of finding the best and finest innovative solutions for any challenges that the customer may encounter along the way to full cyber resilience
- Act as the lifeline between our customers and our company and communicate their needs to the development teams
- Help guide the customer through the process of familiarizing themselves with the Pcysys software
- Help develop deployment plans for various infrastructures to support the Pcysys software
- At least 3 years of experience as a System administrator/technical support/network administrator
- At least 3 years of supporting systems on Windows & Linux platforms
- Experience with information security/cyber systems and Penetration Testing tools
- Proficient in troubleshooting, monitoring and managing TCP/IP networks
- Vast scripting capabilities – python, bash, PowerShell, etc.
- Team player, self-sufficient, autodidact and a friendly attitude
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
It will be great if you have:
- Experience with MongoDB – an advantage
- Experience with customer-facing assignments– an advantage