In this role, you will join our professional services team as a solution architect, responsible for optimizing the product offering value Finaro customers receive.
As a solution architect you will:
- Lead the technical engagement of the customers throughout their lifecycle to drive the sale, deployment, and adoption of our solutions.
- Conduct technical presentations and architecture design sessions, to demonstrate the capabilities of Finaro products and services, emphasizing how Finaro can help their business grow (Pre-sales activities)
- Obtain a high-level understanding of the customers’ day to day processes, payment activities & needs
- Work with different internal teams (such as Product, sales, marketing, operations & support)
- Serve as a key contributor for current and future products and marketing strategies by collecting feedback from customers and market knowledge
- Conduct discovery and assessment workshops with clients, understand and document client needs, and suggest the best solution to meet them
- Identify & build customized solutions for strategic customers and manage their delivery
- Be actively involved in analysis, solution design, client communication, and implementation.
- At least 5 years of proven experience as a Solution Architect, Pre-sale Engineer or Product Manager, at a global company – A must
- Technical/Engineering background or engineering education – A must
- Knowledge & Experience in the online payment processing industry – A big advantage
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (written and verbal, internal and external) – A must
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment– A must
- Fluent in English. Additional knowledge in other European languages – a plus.
- Strong sales capabilities and experience in customer-facing teams
- Execution skills in a matrix environment
- Ability to travel (every 5-6 weeks, ~15%) – a must, post covid19