Quality Assurance Analyst (QA) is responsible for evaluating the quality of our Cx Agents who deal with our existing and potential customers. The QA will monitor inbound and outbound chat and email responses to assess agents' demeanor, technical accuracy, customer service performance, and compliance to company policies and procedures. This individual will assist in developing, creating, and implementing quality processes and procedures; as well as making recommendations for enhancements to training materials as needed to enhance the overall Elementor Customer’s Experience.
Elementor is the leading website building platform for WordPress professionals.
Our vision is to empower web creators - developers, designers, and marketers, with the ability to create their futures one pixel at a time. We provide our users with everything they need to become successful web creators.
A new website is created every 10 seconds using Elementor!
Since we launched in Israel in 2016, we have expanded to more than 180 countries, with more than 10M websites powered by Elementor. More than 7% of all websites around the world are built using Elementor!
- Performs regular Quality Audits on chats & E-mails.
- Maintains and publishes Quality Audit Reports, analysis, and trend lines.
- Participates in Quality Compliance improvement discussions.
- Alerts leaders with trends, performance reports at Site, Region, Director, and Individual Levels.
- Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed. Coordinates and facilitates Chat/E-Mail handling calibration sessions for Agents.
- Provides feedback to Agent Team Leaders and Managers.
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- In periodic intervals research and publish competition analysis - System, Tools, Service interactions and hence suggestions.
- Participate in Monthly, Quarterly sessions with Leaders to showcase gaps, improvement opportunities, action plans, and implementation of new processes.
- Works closely with Tier Directors to complete Lesson Learned, Periodic Testing, and more.
- Works closely with TLs to complete, maintain and publish Low CSAT analysis with reports that have actionable insights.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- SaaS Support/Tech Support Experience and grown into Quality Analyst for the Support department with 2 to 3 years experience in QA.
- Excellent Written and Spoken English Skills.
- Tech Savvy and ability to pick up on new product knowledge in a short time
- Hands-on Experience with Quality Audits, ability to produce reports, and point out opportunities.
- Willingness to work in flexible shifts (based on business needs in certain situations)
- Can-do Attitude.
- Interpersonal communication skills.
- Six Sigma Certification or Total understanding of Six Sigma Concepts will be an asset