- Published: May 24, 2021
We are looking for a passionate Customer Growth Manager with the skills and experience in helping customers grow and succeed and gain super powers through the Voyantis growth platform.
Sustaining long-term growth and reaching hundreds of millions of users requires a scientific approach to growth. In fact, growth experts resoundingly say that “growth hacking” isn’t in their vocabulary or something they relate to their work. “Hacking” implies a haphazard / gut-driven approach, and the reality is quite the opposite. Startups that have seen amazing growth have developed teams and processes that are intentional, exceedingly metrics-driven, and thrive on experimentation.
Source: Article from the Y Combinator blog
If this quote speaks to you, you have come to the right place. Voyantis is on a mission to build the first no-code growth platform, changing the way growth is done by providing a new way to optimize growth based on predictions.
What's my mission?
In the Customer Growth team we help customers from the POC stage and continue to their full life cycle, with one goal in mind, helping them achieve their goals. If you wake up every morning thinking how I can help my customers succeed today? If you understand the value of trust, accessibility and the personal touch when it comes to cultivating business relationships? Then you just might be in the right place.
- You will manage clients’ accounts on all levels: onboarding, business-strategy, issues and product and help them succeed in their goals.
- You will identify how Voyantis can optimize their campaigns most effectively.
- You will manage POC with the goal to move customers in the full customer journey of success.
- You will become the liaison between our clients and our product team.
- You will Identify potential upsell opportunities
Eventually, as one of the early members of Voyantis, you will be able to share enjoy the opportunities of its growth and future. We are convinced our success is 99% due to our team.
- At least 3 year of experience as a customer success or similar role involved with customers.
- Experience working with marketers and specifically with growth, performance marketing and UA
- Self Starter and Self motivated- be able to get things going and show initiative without too much guidance while being able to multi task in a high volume work environment.
- Strong comminution skills - communicate, communicate, communicate with customers, peers, partners and the industry.
- Sound interpersonal and presentation skills with strong verbal and written communication. All communication is in English.
- Growth mind-set -understand business KPI's and the end goal of each customer. Be able to challenge the customer and your peers by proposing simpler or unique approaches, can propose best practices to improve the customer experience.
Some bonus points
- Experience working with tools such as: Facebook, Google, Snap ad accounts, Appsflyer, GA4 etc.
- Experience working with customers from different verticals such as Gaming, Fintech and DTC