Hibob is a vibrant, dynamic, happy place to work at. A start-up with an amazing culture, and bright and resourceful people.
It is a cloud-based people management solution. The platform ‘bob’ brings work to life. bob offers a beautiful way for employees to show their true colors and connect with each other – putting a sense of belonging at the heart of any company culture
- Disruptive SaaS Organisation
- Series B funded $M 124
- Offices in Tel Aviv, London, New York, and Sydney
Why Customer Experience?
Our team is growing as our customer base is expanding fast. We are looking to hire an enthusiastic Customer Experience Tier 2 to be the first line of support for customers using Hibob. Our goal is to delight our customers and provide an amazing experience to each and every customer during their interactions with Hibob. We are proud to say that we already have a world-class Experience function and we’re looking for a candidate who can provide a meaningful contribution and ensure its continued success, allowing us to be 24/6 with a follow-the-sun approach.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a motivated, energetic and coachable individual, seeking an opportunity that can lead to a successful career at a high-growth startup. You’ll be a highly motivated self-starter, capable of using your initiative and creativity to achieve goals.
Are you passionate about helping customers identify solutions to complex issues? Do you relish the challenge for finding out why something isn’t working and then diving deep to identify a root cause? Do you enjoy leading and presenting complex technical solutions to clients?
What will you do?
As a Customer Experience Tier 2 you will learn the inner workings of the product, help customers and serve as a technical expert on a number of wide-ranging topics. You will have the opportunity to serve as a focal point for clients facing technical issues and collaborate with other teams to delight clients by delivering technical solutions and providing best practices.
- Handle Tier 2 cases quickly and efficiently
- Create and update knowledge base articles used by the entire CS organization
- Conduct training sessions for Tier 1 agents
- Act as a focal point for communication with the R&D and product teams
- Act as a knowledge focal point within the experienced team
- Accompany new releases and make sure support agents are familiar with them and have the tools to address issues related to them
- Investigate and report bugs to the R&D team
What should you have?
- At least 3 years of professional experience in customer-facing roles (e.g customer support, customer success, account management) - must
- Experience in a SaaS customer support team - must
- Experience/familiarity of the following: HTML/CSS, SQL, APIs - advantage
- Experience using tools such as; Intercom, Slack, Salesforce, Asana, Zendesk - advantage
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proactive data-driven approach - spot recurring issues within our product and find the long-term solution that will address them
- Great time management, prioritization, and sense of ownership skills
- Knowledge of HR - advantage