Hibob is a cloud-based people management solution. The platform ‘bob’ brings work to life. bob offers a beautiful way for employees to show their true colors and connect with each other – putting a sense of belonging at the heart of any company culture. Hibob is a vibrant, dynamic, happy place to work at. A start-up with an amazing culture, and bright and resourceful people in London, New-York, and Tel-Aviv.
About the CS team
Our team is growing as our customer base is expanding fast. We are looking to hire an enthusiastic Customer Support Specialist to be the first line of support for customers using bob. Our goal is to delight our customers and provide an amazing experience to each and every customer during their interactions with Hibob. We are proud to say that we already have a world-class support function and we’re looking for a candidate who can provide a meaningful contribution and ensure its continued success.
We are looking for a motivated, energetic, and coachable individual, seeking an opportunity that can lead to a customer success career at a high-growth startup. You’ll be a highly motivated self-starter, capable of using your initiative and creativity to achieve goals. Are you passionate about helping customers identify solutions to complex issues? Do you relish the challenge of finding out why something isn’t working and then diving deep to identify a root cause? Do you enjoy leading and presenting complex technical solutions to clients?
What will you do?
As a Technical Customer Support, you will learn the inner workings of the product, help customers and serve as a technical expert on a number of wide-ranging topics. You will have the opportunity to serve as a focal point for clients facing technical issues and collaborate with other teams to delight clients by delivering technical solutions and providing best practices.
- You will Act as the first point of contact for new and existing customers
- Provide product education
- Complete troubleshooting and escalate where necessary
- Handle customer complaints raised via our live-chat tool
- Proactively identify patterns and continually look for ways to improve the way the team works
You’ll be great for this role if you have
- 1-2 years of experience in a SaaS customer support team
- Experience using tools such as; Intercom, Slack, & Salesforce - advantage
- You are a tech Savvy individual, resourceful and eager to learn and
- You can communicate complex concepts in a clear and professional manner. Hebrew and English.
- Able to learn quickly and adapt to changes
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment while working with a team
- You are a lifelong learner with insatiable curiosity.
- You have a constant smile on your face and are passionate about helping others