As a global, multi-national company, we would like to ask that you please submit your resume in English.
Have we got a job for you?!
Customer Experience Manager, Petah Tikva
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growth global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
We’re looking for a Customer Experience Manager to join us and support our fast growing, global company.
What’s the job? The Customer Experience Manager will
- Develop and implement useful strategies aiming to increasing customer satisfaction, loyalty, and advocacy.
- Bring out the best in others and allow employees to achieve greatness by guiding them on how to work towards better CX.
- Ensure that the customer experience team works in collaboration with all other business functions, consistently delivering opportunities for better end-to-end customer experience across stages, channels, and touchpoints in the customer journey.
- Develop listening points in the customer journey, define segmentation of customer base and varying strategies, and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Enabling a two-way stream with customer facing teams through collecting feedback from them to derive meaningful insights for improvements and guiding teams to ensure a customer-centric attitude.
- Liaise with directors or heads of Company teams such as sales, marketing, customer support, finance, IT and others, to ensure customer-centricity in their respective department, work with them and help them deliver in accordance with the overall customer experience strategy.
- Continually review and evolve the collection of processes Payoneer uses to track, oversee, and organize every interaction of the customer, in the Customer Journey.
- Measure and track delivery ROI / CX KPIs – making sure that we meet them.
- Understanding of current issues and best practice relating to CX.
- Enjoying dealing with Customer Experience Field, knowing it makes a difference
- An analytical mind with attention to detail, with particular focus on qualitative data when reviewing performance.
- A strong, clear communicator with people at all levels and backgrounds.
- Ability to present and discuss information clearly and to different audiences.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Strong team working and networking skills.
- The ability to use your own initiative, balance priorities and work with minimal supervision.
- Enthusiastic about ensuring great experiences for customers and believe in the power and impact of CX.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position in the CX field.
- High level of English – must
- Experience supporting employees and managers in a global organization
Check us out!
Ever wondered whether that perfect combination really exists? You know, the job we always dream where we develop professionally and enjoy a fun workplace surrounded by passionate people, at a company that is really changing the world?
Payoneer empowers entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to expand beyond their borders and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide, Payoneer connects anyone, regardless of their location or socioeconomic background, with opportunities to trade globally.