Customer Experience Analyst
Do you passionate about using data to transform the customer experience? WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!!!
As part of our Global Customer Care team, you will play a key role in revolutionizing our contact center operations and finding the right ways to communicate Customer Care insights through a combination of numbers, KPIs as well as qualitative data, accurately representing the real-time voice of SodaStream consumers.
If you are data-oriented personality, driven, with the ability and readiness to take an ownership over projects as well as work productively in close cooperation with the other team members, your place is with us!
Location: Kfar Saba
You will be responsible for:
- Extracting and analyzing data from our various data sources, drawing actionable insights to enable decision making to support our customer care strategy
- Creating weekly/monthly/quarterly service dashboards that reflect service KPIs, and applying a mixture of qualitative “voice of consumer” and quantitative analysis techniques to reflect customer care insights across the company.
- Tracking service KPIs and managing the forecasting and staffing model for the different contact centers.
- Communicating and delivering insights to internal stakeholders in public forums.
- Inspecting, measuring and reporting on how new initiatives and processes impact the customer experience, KPIs across each service channel, and translate into business ROI.
- Liaising with service and marketing teams to ensure all consumer issues are captured, analyzed and triaged for action.
- At least 3 years of hands on data analysis experience: building reports, dashboards and predictive algorithms - must
- Working with various data sources, and variety of visualization tools - must
- Proven experience of translating business processes and KPI's, into meaningful dashboards including measurements, while raising business questions - must
- Full working proficiency in English – must
- Familiarity with B2C processes - an advantage
- Familiarity with Contact Center forecasting – an advantage
- Previous experience with Qlikview/statistical modeling or programming skills - an advantage
- Previous experience working with Google Analytics - advantage
- Great communication skills and the ability to work well cross-functionally, ability to learn on the fly and find new and innovative solutions