Here at monday.com, we take a few things really seriously; building an amazing product and providing the best service possible to our users. The Customer Experience Advocate role is at the heart of this, and for many users, this is the first interaction they will have with our monday.com team. Our clients are passionate about our product, and each day you’ll get to tackle a new challenge, with the reward of knowing you’re helping our customers to succeed.
Want to dig deeper into the role? Check out our blog for more on what you can expect from the interview process and for an idea of what a day in the position might look like: https://did.li/fb0ql This video is a great peek into our CS team culture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmzDluJlrxA& Get a sense of what it feels like in this podcast: https://soundcloud.com/startupforstartup/episode-3-7-customer-success
About The Role
- Provide personalized, effective, and insightful support to customer inquiries via multiple channels.
- Understand our users' varied needs and ensure their success with monday.com.
- Empower our customers to achieve their goals and overcome their challenges with the platform.
- Serve as an ambassador for our customers with the rest of the monday.com team to ensure that our product always serves our customers’ needs and expectations.
- Collaborate with our development teams to identify, reproduce and report bugs until resolution.
- Educate our customers on new and existing features, best practices, and a variety of use cases across industries. This is achieved by planning and hosting online demos, consultations, and screen shares on both a one-to-one and one-to-many basis.
- 0-2 years of relevant professional experience
- Native English speaker or English mother tongue level - must
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to multitask
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- Adaptable to change and takes initiative
- BA Degree in Business or any other relevant field