Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world’s most exciting brands, such as Papa John’s, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. With a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fastly-growing startup, we’re on the cusp of our next growth spurt. It’s the perfect time to join our team of ~300 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed.
At Optimove, the Customer Data Engineer position is an active and vital role that collaboratively interacts with clients and internal teams to construct Optimove’s unique Single Customer View. This role requires robust technical and analytical capabilities coupled with highly effective time management skills. The Data Engineer is a valuable member of the Analytics team and the position is one that brings with it an excellent opportunity to learn and grow within a lively and rapidly expanding company.
- Conduct Data Transformation and ETL pipelines for different data sets of companies from various industries worldwide
- Demonstrate an ability to understand our client’s business and needs and translate them into customized configurations of the product.
- Work side by side and support the Data Science and Customer Success teams in order to meet customer business needs.
- Implement data models, prediction models and KPIs to support our client’s business performance.
- Design and implement internal process improvements by automating manual processes, and improving infrastructure for greater scalability
- Work in a fast-paced and multitasking environment, with multiple interfaces (business and technological).
- B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering or Information Systems – a must
- Experience working with SQL – a must
- Experience working with Snowflake- Advantage
- Experience working with Python- Advantage
- Experience working with GIT- Advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High motivation and exceptional work ethic
- Agile, ambitious and a super-multitasker