A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
What you’ll be spending your time on:
At the core of everything we do, we’re proud that Payoneer’s customers are front-and-center in all our strategic decisions and as we continue to grow at pace we would like to maintain and exceed the same high standards. We’ve built high performing Customer Journey (CJ) teams that enable and make great Customer Care (CC), Operations & Customer Experience (CX), through continuous improvement of tools and processes. One of these tools is our Support Center, which provides our customers with all the information they need about how to best use our products and services.
As Support Center Domain Lead, your core objective is to drive our next phase of best-in-class content-based self-service, accelerate our existing momentum, scale our initiatives, and maximize Payoneer’s full potential to better empower our customers to act by the information we provide them in the service interactions they have with us. You’d get us there by being strategic thinker and with data-driven mindset, knowing how to identify and close the gap between current state to desired one. Based on monitoring data and collecting voice of customers (internal and external) you’d identify opportunities for improvement in all customer-facing text based interactions (i.e. Support Center, emails, automatic replies). These improvements might be related to UX, CX or content. You’d also identify new trends and opportunities Payoneer should pursue when it comes to content-based self-service.
Within this role you’ll independently own large, impactful content-based self-service work, end-to-end, while developing insights required to drive our long-term digital customer experience, where content plays a crucial part. You’ll partner with CJ internal teams (i.e. Knowledge, Customer Experience, Digital Transformation) and with other teams across the company (i.e., Products, Marketing, Creative Studio) to drive excellence in our content-based self-service tools. You will initiate, lead and collaborate in various projects that their purpose is improving our customer experience through quality of information, alongside clear, simple and transparent communication we strive to provide our customers. You’ll illustrate these projects and design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
We service millions of customers around the globe. You’ll be responsible to make our self-service content-based tools accessible to all of them. You’ll partner with Localization team to make sure our content is translated into local languages we support and also that while thinking global, and align one tone, voice & style standards (fonts, colors, images) we act local – in relate to culture differences and different markets’ needs.
Is this you?
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient | Passionate about Customers
For this role you are also:
- Strong problem-solving skills, able to prioritize among many conflicting needs, advocate a course of action, and pursue it consistently, but flexible and responsive to dynamic situations.
- A team player who understands that collaboration is the key to success, whilst being independent, self-motivated and a self-starter with a “Can do” attitude.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills leading and driving execution with cross-functional teams.
- Fast learner with high attention to details. You’re a structured, curious, analytical, and investigative thinker who can dive into various sources of data to identify opportunities.
- Able to commit to SLA and consistently deliver with high quality whilst meeting tight deadlines
- A customer-centric storyteller: interpret, summarize, and simplify quantitative and qualitative insights from multiple sources into compelling stories about the customer experience that are succinct, easy to understand, and invoke a strong desire to act
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- Experience in managing support portals
- Understanding of SEO / familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices
- Native English/ very high level - Impeccable spelling and grammar
- Proficient in MS Office, HTML and Google Analytics
- Understanding of formatting articles on the web
Not a must but a great advantage:
- Experience in project management
- Proficiency in CSS and JS
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.