- Published: December 19, 2021
Have we got a job for you?!
Customer Care - Strategic Projects Manager, Petah Tikva,
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growing global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer! Check out our values
What’s the job?
The CC Strategic Projects Manager will be the owner of strategic projects in Customer care department, in a global level, Internal and external.
Those strategic project will be part of CC internal road map, cross ops and company wide road map.
Will be responsible for seeing through the execution of Customer Care Department strategic projects and will be ultimately responsible for the delivery of high-quality service in a timely manner.
Drive those projects globally from research stage to execution, working with external providers, internal departments (such as product, R&D, marketing) and internal CC teams.
This individual will manage the entire end to end procedure of the project plan, from initiation to execution.
This individual will be part of CC Global Management Staff, and will be involved in any strategic / ongoing cross department initiative.
Be involved proactively in making things more efficient and smarter to assure better CX for the entire Payoneer customers external and internal.
We’re looking for
- A strong candidate will have a solid experience with technology and operations project management.
- Problem solver who can see the big picture although the challenges expected, this requires deep knowledge of our products, and the department needs
- Super highly motivated person who can take things from A-Z while knowing to relay on data and the right stockholders to support his project.
- He/she will possess strong communication skills as well as capacity planning, project management, processes, and change management.
- This individual must be able to handle a number of projects simultaneously, demonstrate a sense of urgency and ownership to drive projects to completion, and be successful in a collaborative and global environment.
Is this you?
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- At least 3 years of project management experience in a Hitech company (Preferably - Web / Online)
- Relevant Academic degree
- Fluent English – Must
- Experience working with: advance excel, MS project, TFS
- Strong communication skills
- Independent, self-starter with multi-cultural experience
- Superior organizational and administrative skills
- Strong sense of ownership and ability to deliver
- Have a ‘wide angle’ vision and system wide perspective of operation and CC eco systems
A few words about us
Payoneer is a leading payment platform and one of the world’s fastest growing fintech companies, ranking high on Inc. 5000, Deloitte Fast 500, and the CNBC Disruptor List. We empower entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to go beyond and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide and trusted by clients like Amazon, Airbnb and Google, Payoneer truly connects anyone, anywhere, with opportunities to trade globally.