Wix’s Customer Care group. Our Experts use their unique understanding of Wix products to provide support via phone, chat and email to over 200 million users around the world.
We’re responsible for collecting valuable user feedback to improve Wix’s products, and play a vital part in moving the company forward. We work in small teams to allow everyone to express their creativity and never stop learning.
A professional with 1+ years of experience in customer service, in tech or in a similar industry. You are a highly proficient Spanish speaker, and you can communicate well in writing and verbally. You’re also fluent in written and spoken English.
You find meaning and pleasure in helping others succeed, enjoy building personal relationships and are curious to know what really drives users and their needs. You have excellent critical thinking skills and are confident about taking responsibility and ownership. You hold yourself to high performance standards and constantly work to improve.
You enjoy helping others, you’re great at troubleshooting and problem solving, and you have an eye for detail. You’re also flexible, and you can change priorities quickly to handle multiple tasks.
As a Customer Care Expert in Spanish, you will:
- Build strong connections with Wix users, uncover their needs and help guide them through their user journey, offering them new options and alternatives
- Manage chat, email, phone and/or other communication channels as primary contact for Wix
- Develop expertise in Wix’s products and stay up to date on new features and improvements
- Represent the user voice within the company and participate in projects to analyze user behavior
- Influence the way we provide training to improve our Experts’ product knowledge
- Improve the quality of our support by identifying knowledge gaps and problematic flows
Please send your CV in English
This role is available Hybrid and Flexible.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.