As a global, multi-national company, we would like to ask that you please submit your resume in English.
Have we got a job for you?!
Customer Care Data Analyst, IL
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast-growing global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!Check out our Values
The Customer Care Analytics team is the connecting fiber between the online support centers, the department’s managers, and the various stakeholders in the company. We provide data tools and reports that reflect the customers’ experiences, and drive decision making towards improving the products and services.
We believe in challenging the norm and breaking the walls. We see the people behind the numbers, and we act to make a difference. We aim to excel in everything we do, and constantly raise the bar. But most importantly, we are a TEAM.
We’re looking for a data and operational oriented individual who can consume lots of data, create diverse analytical tools, turn them all into actionable business insights and together with the company’s various teams act to implement them.
Sound good? is it you?
What’s the job?
- Analyze large, complex, and diverse datasets representing the activity of millions of Payoneer’s customers and Customer Care hubs around the world to navigate the internal and external teams towards smart data-driven decisions.
- Create and deliver accurate, detailed, and user-friendly BI reports and dashboards.
- Collaborate with many teams in the company to provide the required tool or analysis. Starting with backend technical teams, through to the hands-on knowledge teams and up to the high-level executives.
- Take action to implement the recommendation you built.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Business/Product/Data Analyst or a similar role - Must
- Proficient in SQL
- Strong excel skills
- Experience in BI development in Power BI
- High level of spoken and written English
- Great communication skills
- Experience in a fast-growing environment
- Team Player
- Go-Getter Mentality
- BA in Statistics/Economics/ industrial Engineering and Management or relevant experience
Not a must but a great advantage:
- Experience in analyzing a Customer Care department – big advantage
Check us out!Ever wondered whether that perfect combination really exists? You know, the job we always dream where we develop professionally and enjoy a fun workplace surrounded by passionate people, at a company that is really changing the world?
Payoneer empowers entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to expand beyond their borders and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide, Payoneer connects anyone, regardless of their location or socio-economic background, with opportunities to trade globally.