Wix’s Customer Care Team in Tel Aviv! At Wix, we build products that help millions of users grow their businesses online, and we care a lot about their experience. As part of our global organization of Customer Care, our team is responsible for building strong relationships with Wix users, uncovering their needs and guiding them to success throughout their user journey.
At our office, you’ll find a friendly atmosphere, fantastic coworkers and diverse opportunities for growth in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You will also find many perks, such as exercise classes and wellness activities, professional workshops, and lots other fun activities!
During these times, we keep the Wix vibe while working from home.
As a Call Center Customer Care Expert, you will:
- Build strong relationships with Wix users, uncover their needs and help guide them through their user journey.
- Offer them new options and alternatives where appropriate.
- Develop expertise in Wix products and stay up to date with new features and improvements.
- Work with other departments and product teams, and liaise with them about our users’ needs to impact product roadmaps based on user voice.
- Analyze user behavior and relevance to determine their effect on user satisfaction.
- Manage email, phone, chat and/or other communication channels as primary contact for Wix
- Work schedule includes morning, evening and nights, 5 shifts a week (Sunday-Friday)
A native Hebrew speaker (fluent in English) professional with 1+ years’ experience in Call Center customer service, in tech or similar industries. You also have experience with providing support for the Israeli Market.
You are interested in working in shifts in a dynamic and flexible schedule.
You find meaning and pleasure in helping others succeed, enjoy building personal relationships and are curious to know what really drives users and their needs. You have strong critical thinking skills and are confident about taking responsibility and ownership. You hold yourself to high performance standards and work to improve constantly. You’re passionate about new technologies and always eager to learn more. You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and look at change as an opportunity to grow.
Lastly, you realize there is more than one career ladder, and you have the drive to find your own career path - recognizing your strengths and interests.