Have we got a job for you?!
Customer Approval Group Manager, Petach Tikva
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growth global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
What's the job?
Advanced management position for the Customer Approval Department (CAD) operation. Includes managing Team Leaders of several teams of operations, in charge of onboarding Payoneer’s customers.
Your main roles will be:
- Manage the Customers operations teams of KYC (Know Your Customer) responsible for the on boarding of the customers to Payoneer
- Direct management of 4 teams in IL, Matrix responsibility of KYC teams in Hong Kong, New York and China and teams in 5 different locations around the globe (outsource companies). Over all - direct and matrix management of more than 150 reps globally.
- Ownership of the department’s KPIs, facilitating team performance monitoring, goal achievements, etc.
- Ensure integration and alignment within KYC, across the global teams
- Lead and mentor the department’s team leaders
- Manage service and capacity goals, improve service levels and efficiency
- Coordinate internal support given to various departments
- Ensure alignment with operational / compliance/ business departments - manage inter-departmental workflows, balance work loads
- At least 3 years of experience in managing managers and a minimum of 20 total people - must.
- Operational management experience.
- Management experience in the fields of Risk mgmt or Compliance or Customer Care - must. Fintech/Payment/Banking industry – advantage
- Experience of working in a global company – an advantage
- Academic graduate - must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal capabilities
- Strong managerial and leadership skills, ability to mentor, motivate and nurture managers and team members
- Strong sense of ownership and ability to deliver
- Ability to work in a dynamic work environment, adapting to change
A few words about us
Payoneer is a leading payment platform and one of the world’s fastest growing fintech companies, ranking high on Inc. 5000, Deloitte Fast 500, and the CNBC Disruptor List. We empower entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to go beyond and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide and trusted by clients like Amazon, Airbnb and Google, Payoneer truly connects anyone, anywhere, with opportunities to trade globally.