- Published: August 1, 2021
We are Cognyte (formerly a Verint company), the global leader in security analytics software, and we are looking for an exceptional and passionate data scientist researcher to join us in Herzliya, Israel. We are expanding our research group and are looking for top-notch talent to join us. You will be working on some of the most interesting and diverse data-driven challenges starting from Cyber security, Network communication to Speech and NLP.
If you want to apply your expertise and well-honed skills in science and technology, and:
are driven by curiosity,
thrive on solving the most complex security challenges, and
want a unique opportunity to grow and contribute
in an exciting and rewarding environment
then we want to meet you!
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience and track record in data science and machine learning
- Proficient in Python (Pandas, Scipy, Scikit, etc.)/R/Matlab - with core focus on data crunching and algorithms development
- Knowledge of network protocols, encryption algorithms, and network security – an advantage
- Proficient in deep learning on one or more platforms such as: TensorFlow, Theano, CNTK, PyTorch
- NLP knowledge and experience – an advantage
- Team player and an excellent communicator, capable of abstracting complex solutions and presenting your work to internal partners as well as other researchers
- MSc or Ph.D. degree in a quantitative discipline (computer science, engineering, statistics, physics, bioinformatics, etc.) - an advantage
- An endlessly curious mind
Why Cognyte is your perfect match
We’re a values-driven business with a strong passion for innovation that makes a meaningful impact on the world around us. We are calling out to YOU - the curious minds of the world, who are looking to break new ground and bring innovative ideas to life.
If this describes you, we could be your perfect match!
Curious? Apply now.