At Infinidat, we help enterprises and service providers empower their data-driven competitive advantage at scale. We are a leading provider of enterprise-class storage solutions. The company’s software-focused architecture delivers sub-millisecond latency, 100% availability, and scalability with a significantly lower total cost of ownership than competing storage technologies.
In this role you will build applications for our product and infrastructures for our internal teams. These applications can range from massive infrastructure, through complicated distributed systems to plug-ins for 3rd-party enterprise applications.
The majority of development is in Python but some of it is in Rust and other languages. You will use a wide range of operating systems, technologies and architectures.
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones
- Make a difference by defining workflows used throughout the company
- Be in charge of constantly improving our infrastructure
- Experiment with new technologies, find cool new ways of doing things
- 4+ years of Very strong programming and design skills in Python
- familiar with generators, decorators, and partials.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in Linux, Docker and AWS
- Proficiency in version control systems such as Git
- Very strong in one or more of the following:
- Development of distributed systems
- Web development (Django)
- Database Development with Postgres
- Familiar with Kafka
- Used RabbitMQ as a communication broker in one of your projects.
- Cloud environments (AWS - advantage)
Award-winning Infinidat is a global provider of enterprise storage platforms and solutions. Installed in Global Fortune 500 companies around the world supporting a wide variety of applications and use cases, our software defined storage architecture delivers microsecond latency, autonomous automation, powerful cyber storage resilience, 100% guaranteed availability, and dramatically reduces enterprise storage CAPEX and OPEX.
The company’s portfolio has been named a Leader for four consecutive years in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for primary storage, has received the Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice Award for 3 consecutive years based on end-users’ ratings, as well as numerous other awards from the storage analyst and storage press community.
Our success continues to be based on the talent, experience, and motivation of employees who leverage their skills and abilities to make a real impact in the industry.
If you have the power to be the best of the best, we would love to have you join the Infinidat family and make a mark as an essential player in our company’s growth.