Kornit Digital develops manufactures and markets industrial and commercial printing solutions for the Garment, Apparel and Textile industries.
The CS Product Team Leader will be part of the Kornit headquarter Service Technical Group, responsible for directing and overseeing team members, resolving customer questions or complaints, and developing programs and procedures to enhance productivity and performance.
What will you do?
- Lead a team of product leads and technical experts.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
- Set clear team goals, delegate tasks, and set deadlines.
- Oversee day-to-day operation, monitor team performance, and report on metrics.
- Discover training needs and provide coaching.
- Manage the service product life cycle from development through beta to release (inbound and outbound), e.g. product development, marketing, Eng. Supply chain, field Eng. and customers
- Manage and monitor the performance of the products and service metrics with an emphasis on TCE (Total customer experience) , e.g. NPI readiness, state of the product, technical support, etc.
- Managing and on-site delivery [as needed] of field escalations and solving highly complicated technical problems
- Lead complex NPI projects with strategic and key accounts worldwide.
- Ensure high-level feedback and be the main focal point to improve system reliability issues, relevant documentation, and processes
- Lead Beta’s activities as needed.
- practical Engineer / Electronics Engineer / Mechanical Engineer/ Electrical Engineer
- 5 years of technical customer service experience in a global multidisciplinary company - a must!
- Staffing, planning, and people management skills and experience-a must!.
- Service orientation
- Project management & data analysis capabilities
- Great communication skills
- Speed, high verbal abilities, self-learning, resilience to pressure
- Willingness to travel abroad (30%)
- Training experience - an advantage
- High-level of English
- Former introduction to the world of digital printing - an advantage
- Experience in a dynamic work environment