- Published: September 21, 2021
Playtika Holding Corp is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
We’re looking for someone who understands the customer journey and can manage and promote retention strategy and campaigns from both in-app and outbound channels from initiation and planning to execution.
They should be motivated, innovative, and results-driven person, with a passion for marketing, user experience, and optimization.
- Lead retention in-app projects to optimize our user journey..
- Plan and execute retention strategies that will motivate and encourage the players to stay, play and pay aligned with the retention monetization KPIs targets.
- Monitoring results, reacting accordingly and analyzing it, all while working closely with the creative team, operations team, product owners and BA team.
- Build and optimize smart customized funnels for segmented users in different life-cycles.
- Responsible for the successful implementation, management and day-to-day operation of the CRM activities and automation systems
- Ensuring the CRM strategy is consistent, flawless with the best customer experience.
- Constantly optimizing CRM journeys to identify future opportunities for growth.
- 2+ years experience in a CRM / online marketing position focused on customer retention
- Experienced at delivering multi-channel campaigns
- Proven experience in delivering creative campaigns in a fast paced environment.
- Highly attentive to details, thorough, responsible, and punctual
- Strong computer skills, ability to learn and operate multiple applications
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience with CRM tools – an advantage
- Great time management skills
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Proactive and creative with the drive to improve and continuously learn
- English proficiency both spoken and written - must
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university – an advantage
- If you feel the above describes you perfectly- Apply now!