- Published: September 17, 2021
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growth global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
We’re looking for someone who understand the customer journey and can manage and promote online marketing campaigns from initiation and planning to execution. They should be motivated, innovative and results-driven person, with passion for marketing, user experience and optimization. Is this you?
What’s the job?
- Customer Journey Mapping - analyzing touch points with the organization and maximizing commercial opportunities
- Manage and promote online marketing campaigns from planning to execution, based on specific customer segmentation, or behavioral change objectives. All that while working with numerous operational interfaces – campaign managers, product teams, designers, copywriters, HTML developers, etc.
- Develop testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for Payoneer and its product offerings.
- Optimize and scale our sales and marketing lead lifecycle from end to end including strategy, calendaring, implementation, deployment, optimization, monitoring, reporting, and analysis
- Ensure the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities
- Data analysis, monitoring of various KPIs for our campaigns, develop benchmark and create dashboard to make the information accessible
- The CRM Manager is accountable for the opportunity acceleration, growth and retention of enterprise clients globally, from conceptualization through execution and up to analysis
- The CRM manager will proactively offer creative ideas for campaigns and build a holistic approach utilizing business insights to optimize the sales and marketing funnel: from lead, MQL to SQL, to opportunity generation, and existing client growth and retention.
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Industrial Management / Economics
- Comprehensive understanding of CRM processes
- Strong background in customer conversion, retention and win-back strategies
- Must be number driven and analytical with solid excel skills. Able to create data insights and use them to develop actionable tasks/campaigns
- Ability to manage projects and matrix interfaces
- Experience targeting and working with enterprise B2B companies and understanding of the enterprise buyer’s journey
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and Marketo is a plus