- Published: August 4, 2021
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
Playtika is looking for a CRM and Community Manager to join our Monetization team. The CRM and Community Manager is responsible for interacting and engaging with players on multiple social media platforms, via email funnels and mobile pushes. They will be working closely with the CRM and Monetization teams. We are looking for a creative individual with fresh ideas on how to interact with our audience, how to create a sense of community, and how to increase KPIs like OR and CR.
- Establish relationships with a large group of players over social media
- Engage in daily communication with players using internal and external platforms
- Build and optimize smart customized funnels for different users in different life-cycles.
- Maintain an online persona through social media to engage players
- Regularly reply to player questions, inquiries, comments, etc.
- Monitor our social media pages for common issues
- Communicate regularly with the LiveOps and Customer Support teams
- Plan and execute a promotional routine to engage with our wide player base
- Loves the social media space and has excellent knowledge of social media management tools and trends (such as: Facebook, Instagram)
- Proficient with MS Office and Google G Suite
- Autonomous, detail-oriented, and a team player
- Native English speaker – huge advantage
- Creative, innovative, and resourceful
- Strong communication and rapport building skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Passion for conflict resolution and problem solving
- 2+ years of work experience as a community manager
- Asset: Strong interest in gaming