Digital Design Creative Specialist
Lightricks is a pioneer in creativity tools that inspire people to craft visual content and share the world through their eyes with friends, family and followers. The company brings a unique blend of cutting-edge academic research, technology, and design to every product experience it creates. Lightricks’ suite of apps has over 400 million downloads worldwide and has won numerous prestigious awards — including Apple's App of the Year, the Apple Design Award and both Apple and Google Play’s Best of the Year. Every month, over 425 million images and videos are created and shared by individuals, influencers, and brands using a Lightricks-powered app.
Lightricks’ vision is to bring creativity to the masses. The ecosystem we are building includes an array of photo & video editing tools. We live & breathe design - from product to production.
As a Creative Specialist in the marketing team, you’ll be working on ad campaigns for the full Lightricks suite of apps.
You’ll be responsible for developing exciting projects from initial concepts all the way through to final execution. If you are an experienced creative talent that would like to bring your knowledge to a fast growing global brand, Lightricks has many opportunities for you. Your skills and knowledge will allow you to create and lead the creative ads for launching new different products or features in an environment that encourages experimentation.
What you would do:
- Develop Hero ads concepts.
- Leading and planning cut downs and creative assets that will appear on world-wide multi-channel advertisements that reach millions.
- Mentoring brainstorm sessions with creative talents of the group, lead and ideate with insights you gain.
- Lead rapid iterations and testing on a variety of concepts and features.
- Multitask between ongoing projects and working with several stakeholders, including our in-house video production team.
- Present and communicate effectively, while motivating and inspiring peers across disciplines.
- Keep branding consistency within the Lightricks brand and our products.
- Research the latest creative trends and utilize them to support our brand strategy.
- Have fun. Take chances. Try new things.
- Exceptional portfolio.
- 3-5 years of experience in a leading ad agency.
- Building a variety of marketing solutions with best in class storytelling and concept development.
- Strong fundamentals in aesthetic design, motion and strong attention to details.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Being a proactive problem solver with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work within tight time constraints and fast-paced turnarounds while being able to prioritize.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns for Lightricks apps and products.
- Define powerful user insights based on market research, data and social trends.
- Translate insights into effective marketing messages.
- Create briefs for different marketing teams and ensure messaging alignment.
- Keep track of the effectiveness of strategies and make changes when necessary.