We’re looking for a talented Creative Web Designer to join our team of wizards and sorceresses. If you can tell beautiful visual stories, create fantastic marketing materials, and summon dragons - come over.
Overwolf is revolutionizing the way people create and play games. With over 15B yearly downloads of in-game apps and mods, we empower over 95K creators to build gaming experiences that serve 31M gamers every month.
We’re on a quest to turn "in-game creator" into a new profession and build the next generation of games.
Ready to join the pack?
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design. They should possess superior creative skills (Creative/UI/Motion Design/illustration), and be able to translate high-level requirements into beautiful, intuitive, and functional products.
As a Web Designer you will:
- Conceptualize and produce exciting creative concepts in the realms of AAA gaming, from start to finish.
- Create user experiences and static/animative assets such as websites, landing pages, banners, and other elements.
- Help talented creators promote their apps and mods to millions of gamers, and empower them to make a living from working on the projects they’re passionate about.
- 1+ years of proven web design experience (web apps, websites, and advertising).
- Demonstrable creative design skills with a strong portfolio.
- An eye for a clean and simple design.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes from briefs.
- Proficiency in Figma and Photoshop in a PC environment.
- Proficiency in casting illustration spells.
- A true passion for hardcore gaming (PC / Console).
- 3D modeling and animation knowledge.
- Ability to illustrate vector icons and figures.
- Experience in motion graphics and/or video editing.