TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
TikTok is looking for a Creative Manager - Motion Designer to join our unique creative team (and be part of the Clients Solution Team) that provides professional services for our clients, assisting them to grow their activities through creative education, creative strategies, and creative productions, that are dedicated to TikTok platform and based on TikTok best practices.
As Motion Designer, you will be responsible for creating, editing, and delivering performance-based video ads for clients' use, and be an expert on TikTok trends and look & feel to change clients' creative status from being an activity bottleneck to be next revenue driver.
Responsibilities - What You'll Do:
- An agile creative thinker capable of translating any mobile game/app/product materials into sophisticated and clear videos or interactive creatives.
- Create amazing Video Ads at scale, to inspire and improve advertisers' experience with TikTok and support clients activities with enough assets.
- Create mockup ads for clients.
- Convert marketing research insights into creative concepts and measure performance, to deliver top-notch creatives for TikTok activities.
- Develop and implement creative thinking, build and collect creative best practices, and lead creative strategies for our clients.
- Teach and communicate with performance teams, creative teams and agencies.
- Participate in creative brainstorming sessions with developers, designers, marketing managers, analysts and other related stakeholders.
- BA/BS degree or above. Proficient in English and Hebrew, Chinese is a big plus.
- Expert level in Adobe Creative Suite – Primary After Effects, Premier pro, Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating wide experience in Motion Design, Video Editing and conceptual thinking with extensive experience and familiarity with Gaming and App industries, with User Acquisition / Performance advertising and understanding of campaign objectives.
- Experience in working with creators, creative agencies and outsource talents (influencers, video editors, designers, game developers).
- Able to develop and implements overarching performance based creative direction, creative best practices and creative strategies.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with cross-team cooperation and knowledge sharing internally and externally – work with designers, analysts and campaign managers. Client facing, ability to prepare training materials and lead creative workshops - Advantage.
- HTML5 / Playable Ads experience - Advantage.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.