WHO WE ARE
SysAid Technologies is an international leader in IT management solutions. As we continue to grow, we’re now looking to add a talented Creative Designer to our growing marketing team. You’ll be responsible for designing and creating a wide variety of digital and print assets, as well as supporting the wider team on more strategic and tactical projects.
If you are an ambitious and dynamic self-starter with a strong passion for design, a high level of creativity, and a desire to bring value to our team, then we have the perfect job for you!
SysAid Technologies is seeking a talented, experienced Creative Designer. In this role, you will be part of the Marketing team and will be responsible for aligning all graphic assets and overseeing our visual and written brand voice.
- Create original creative concepts that align with our brand
- You will be responsible for leading and inspiring projects
- Create and oversee creative from development through execution with internal teams and external agencies
- Must be an excellent communicator with the ability to articulate your creative vision across all levels: your team, your counterparts, and execs.
- Be a significant creative leader: plan, lead & execute design projects
- Keep up on the latest trends and best practices
- on the latest trends and best practices
- MOTHER TOUNGE English (written and spoken)
- BA in Visual Communications
- Creating “that’s awesome” creative concepts
- 8+ years of experience working as a graphic designer collaborating with the marketing department or a design studio
- Understanding of print, web, and motion graphics
- Demonstrate an impressive showreel that will reflect your brand design abilities
- A master in Adobe Creative Suite and G Suite
- A team player with the ability to work independently
- Ability to work quickly, and juggle multiple projects
- Experience creating multi-platform media campaigns
- Developing impactful ad campaigns
- Excellent visual storyteller
- You have a vision that you can articulate and bring to life.
- You have a strong interest in and aptitude for learning new technologies and design skills
- You have a strong work ethic, are reliable, adaptable, and work well with others
- You are passionate for graphic design, typography, and creative concepts
- Animation and motion graphics
- Creative copywriting experience
- Knowledge of B2B and hi-tech technologies