- Published: June 9, 2021
- The Creative account manager will perform market research, keep ahead of trends and provide proactive inspiration and creative recommendation for different types of clients and verticals.
- Partner with different internal and external stakeholders to provide multiple creative solutions.
- Creative analysis – translate campaign managers feedbacks, activity data and results to creative concept and actionable creative tasks.
- Generate new data driven creative concepts for clients.
- Translate ides to clear briefs for motion designers & agencies.
- Build and execute creative session / workshops (client facing), while structuring and evolving creative narrative and presenting creative best practices.
- Managing creative agencies in all life cycle: communication, overseeing production, providing art direction and briefs, monitoring results, usage and revenue.
- BA/BS degree or above.
- Proficient in English and Hebrew.
- Great familiarity with creative best practices for different performance. activities and verticals (mobile games, apps, eCommerce, fitness, education, arbitrage etc.).
- Extensive experience and understanding of User Acquisition / Performance advertising.
- Client facing background, capable to create a creative narrative and execute creative workshops, creative session and creative strategies for clients.
- Analytic thinker - capable of performing creative analysis for clients and collect data-driven creative suggestions.
- Experience in working with creators, creative agencies and outsource talents (influencers, video editors, designers, game developers).
- Able to develop and implement overarching performance based creative direction, creative best practices and creative strategies. Translate them to clear, understandable and actionable briefs for designers.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with cross team cooperation and knowledge sharing internally and externally – work with designers, analysts and campaign managers.