Silverfort is a fast-growing cyber security startup, which provides a unique identity protection solution for large enterprises. Our mission is to provide industry-leading unified identity protection solutions for hybrid and multi-cloud environments. We develop cutting-edge cybersecurity technology that both solves urgent customer needs today and is also a game changer for years to come.
As Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Manager you will be a member of the global Finance team, playing a key role in setting Company’s strategic direction, collaborating with various departments and key functions to coordinate business needs with financial goals.
In this role, you will report to the Corporate VP Finance and Operation.
- Annual budget preparation, including development and management of planning models, forecasting Company’s revenues and targets for various departments.
- Work with HR department on forecasting and analyzing the HC needs
- Work with company’s management on an annual budget for various departments
- Monitor consolidated P&L view for actual results and on-going forecasting and tracking actual spendings of the company’s departments. Manage the continued budget development and financial forecasting,
- Develop costs allocations models by geographies and business lines.
- Define, calculate and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Support BOD, and investor’s presentations and reports.
- Assist in ERP implementation in general and FP&A module in particular
- Support the design and implementation of BI/financial systems
- Support the finance teams with ad-hoc request
- 5+ years of finance/accounting experience in total experience and at least 2 years of FP&A/Budget &Control experience in a growth software company – must!
- BA degree in economics/finance/business/accounting – must!
- Experience with Netsuite – big advantage!
- Experience in BI systems – advantage!
- Master in Excel! Tech savvy in general – must!
- People person with strong team working skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Strong analytic and decision-making capabilities
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized, detail-oriented, and mindful of deadlines
- Multi -tasking and excellent time management skills
- Independent, self-motivated leader
- Fluent English, both written and spoken