- Published: January 9, 2022
Lightricks, the creator of award-winning apps in the field of image and video, is now growing to a creator platform, supporting creators throughout their creator journey, from content creation to monetisation. To do so, we are broadening our acquisition activity, while developing other services in-house.
Lightricks’ Corporate Development team is responsible for planning and executing strategies to meet Lightricks growth objectives. We lead strategic alliances, joint ventures and M&A.
The Corporate Development Associate will support the entire life-cycle of an M&A process, starting from strategic rationale development, deal flow management, opportunity sourcing, financial modeling and valuation, due diligence, and integration
- You will assess potential acquisitions and strategic investments, including facilitating strategic review, preparing financial models and developing presentation materials.
- You will manage deal flow screening for potential targets, strategic fit analysis, business opportunity analysis, and competitive landscape assessment.
- You will manage the internal due diligence process in support of the corporate development lead. Interact with key business and functional leads within the company to prepare due diligence deliverables. Coordinate due diligence activities across multiple functional areas (For small cases, this can be done independently).
- You will help determine valuation for targets and quantify risks; assist in deal structuring.
- You will prepare presentations for team discussions among Senior Management and Board of Directors.
- BA in Business, Economics or related disciplines from a top university (top grades)
- MBA from a top university (top grades)
- 4-10 years' work experience in investment banking/ top-tier consulting firm/ corporate development/corporate strategy/ financial consulting
- Proven experience in project management, comfortable managing multiple projects and driving initiatives through a complex organization
- Experience in financial statement analysis and company valuation techniques
- Creator Economy industry experience desirable
- Fluent in English – must feel comfortable working in English (reading, writing and speaking)
- The role will require international travel