Lusha is growing and we are looking for an experienced backend infrastructure team leader to join our team.
If you are an experienced team leader, leading a core or infrastructure team in web technologies, you are passionate about enabling developers to run faster, secure, and more accurately, you have great communications skills, are highly motivated and eager to create an impact, continue reading cause this may very well be what you are looking for!
What will you be doing?
As R&D team leader of the infrastructure team, you will be working with your team to enable others to run faster, secure and accurately by maximizing their effort to reach the goals of the company. You will be challenged to solve complex problems by designing and implementing solutions while working closely with the Architecture team, DevOps and software engineers.
- Lead the infrastructure team, working in an agile environment, using mainly Node.js
- Analyze dev requirements, design solutions, debate them with the team and implement it to bring impact on other squads and the company.
- Help other developers, establish best practices and ensure clean and efficient code.
- Identify performance issues and design solutions
- Deploy using CI/CD to our microservices environment
- Innovate by sharing new techniques or technologies you’ve learnt
- A team player. Working in a team of engineers, debating, analyzing and creating the architecture of the solutions for the requirements presented by other engineers of the company
- An architect in your soul. We work in a fast paced environment, with agile methodologies where you will be challenged every day to bring the best solution for complex problems that will involve multiple systems.
- Communicative. Working in this strategic position requires capabilities to communicate changes that will affect everyone at the R&D department.
- Data-driven thinker. Be involved in what’s going on with our product, be interested in BI reports to propose solutions or changes based on data to introduce improvements.
- Learner. Bring innovation to the team by learning different technologies or techniques that can be applied at the team or company.
- Focused on impact. Do what you do with passion, think about the infrastructure as a product and what’s the best for it.
- 3+ years of experience as a Team leader
- 2+ years of experience leading infrastructure or core teams
- 5+ years of experience in server-side technologies (Java, C#, Python, Go, Node.js)
- 2+ years of experience in Node.js
- 3+ years of experience as a Fullstack developer
- 1+ years of experience using React.js, Vue or Angular
- Experience writing tests (Unit, component, functional, E2E)
- Experience with the following databases MySQL, MongoDB, Postgres, Cassandra, Redis
Nice to Have
- Experience with distributed systems
- Experience with RabbitMQ/SQS/Kafka
- Experience with Kubernetes & dockers
- Have contributed to open-source projects.
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Delivery
- Experience with event driven architectures
Lusha connects you to your most relevant potential customers by creating simple, self-served products that provide access to meaningful and insightful B2B data. We offer ways to leverage data as an enabler for better, smarter and faster conversions at every stage of the customer lifecycle.
Lusha was named Top 100 G2 Best Software Company and Top 100 Fastest-Growing product in 2020. Based in the center of Tel Aviv, Lusha is a fast-growing startup that offers its 200+ employees the opportunity to take an active role in shaping the future of the company. While all of us are dedicated to that mission, we surely know how to have a good time.