Incredibuild, the world leader in software acceleration, is looking for a Assistant Controller to join our Finance Team! With its unique process virtualization technology, Incredibuild has become the de-facto standard solution for code-build, test execution, and game development acceleration. Join us to impact the daily lives of our customers, over 200,000 developers at tech giants like Microsoft, Samsung, Amazon, Citi, Nintendo, and many more!
If you have an Education in CPA and experience working in one of the Big Four Accounting Firms in Israel with the hunger to join a hyper-growing high-tech, you're looking at the right place!
As a Controller at Incredibuild You Will:
- Take part of the monthly, quarterly, and annual closing process of the group.
- Participation and support of audit process with auditors including the provision of WPs as required for quarterly reviews and annual audit.
- Preparation of annual tax returns and other statutory reporting requirements globally.
- Analyze and interpret relevant financial data and business metrics.
- Assist in design and documentation of internal controls.
- Participate in implementation of finance-supporting systems.
- Support the study and implementation of new accounting standards in order to comply with US-GAAP.
- Perform and implement different controls to ensure proper posting in the books.
- Prepare different analysis and assist with various tasks related to everyday activity.
- Verify proper implementation of company’s processes and policies (expenses, travel, etc.)
- Support the work of AP team to ensure accuracy of financial records.
- Supporting billing-related processes and integration with financial systems.
- Participate and lead improvements in internal financial and system processes.
- Ad-Hoc projects.
- 2+ years of Experience in High-tech companies (preferably SaaS) - a must.
- CPA with a Big 4 firm experience - a must.
- Fluent English (spoken and written) - a must.
- Strong knowledge and experience in US-GAAP.
- Advanced knowledge in ERP Systems - NetSuite an advantage.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Accurate and detail oriented with a high level of analytical and professional skills.
- Results oriented; Provides high quality results
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to prioritize workload and meet tight deadlines.
- High level of independence and self-examination.
- Strong interpersonal and bilingual communication skills - written and verbal.
- Ability to maintain high level confidentiality and demonstrate a high level of maturity.
- Passion for innovative solutions and process improvement. Seeks solutions in automation.